DignityUSA does something no local community can do—namely, to be our “Voice” of balance to the Roman Catholic Bishops’ crazy teachings regarding sexuality. I think of DignityUSA being similar to a radio station that has been transmitting a message of hope, dignity, and challenge for almost 40 years now. I for one do not want that station to stop broadcasting. Do you?
Local chapters provide something no national organization can—namely, a Eucharistic community where people can experience the Sacraments, develop friendships, be loved and love others, and witness to the goodness of our lives. These communities give substance to the message DignityUSA broadcasts.
Excerpts from Mark Matson's lead article
- DignityUSA’s Board of Directors Convene National Leadership Summit
- A Celebration of Faith and Service
- Lots to Celebrate in Washington DC at the DignityUSA Convention July 1-4, 2011
- All Are Welcome to Witness the Board in Action
- SNAP Conference Held in Chicago
- Online Auction Rescheduled
- Faithful Prophets: God Alive in Every Generation
- A Fortunate Families Gathering
- Catholic GLBT Ministry Survey