This Easter Season provides the greatest opportunity in a very long time for us to experience Resurrection. This is the day for us to cast off the remaining shackles of death, the final bonds to the perversions of truth that overshadow the beauty and love at the core of our faith. As what we have known as “Church” breaks apart, we have both the opportunity and the duty to help shape the new Church in a way that is faithful to the truths we have learned in exile, in strong community, in communion with others marginalized by errant leadership. The new Church we bring into being must be focused on tending those in need, and in preaching and living the Gospel of Jesus Christ despite any opposition. This is the day our God has made; let us rejoice and do our part in building the new City of God.
DignityUSA Executive Director
in "Feed My Lambs, Tend My Sheep"
• “Feed My Lambs, Tend My Sheep”
• Board of Directors’ Spring 2010 Meeting Highlights
• DignityUSA Young Adult Caucus—Building the Next Generation of DignityUS
• Transitions: RIP Ron Drum; RIP Richard Russo; RIP Bill Weber
• Partners for 30+ Years Get Married
• Chapter News from: Boston, Detroit, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Washington