Pride—one of the deadly sins of Catholicism, but a virtue for lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people and our families . . . As a lesbian, Pride dis-empowers the religious and cultural voices of shame and condemnation. In the LGBT world, it draws people together and creates communities that seek justice. It is a touchstone that can lead to personal and collective liberation.
DignityUSA Executive Director Marianne Duddy-Burke
In "Pride--Sin or Sustenance?"
• Pride—Sin or Sustenance?
• Meet Shane Courville: DignityUSAʼs new Program Manager!
• Dateline and QV Editor Bill Welch Retires
• Religious Liberty vs. Same-Sex Marriage: Is There Really a Conflict?
• David Floss: In Memoriam
• Not Sure About Attending Convention 2011?
• Chapter News: New York, Washington, Honolulu, San Fernando Valley, Chicago
• More Than A Monologue: Sexual Diversity and the Catholic Church