Dateline June 2013 issue
Blessed Pride! What a year it has been! With the recent enactment of marriage equality in Rhode Island, Delaware, and Minnesota, it is estimated that one in five same-sex couples now live in places where they can be legally wed. We await decisions from the U.S. Supreme Court that could well overturn both California’s Proposition 8 and the Federal DOMA restrictions on same-sex couples. Equality is on the move, and Catholics continue to lead the march toward greater justice.
Standing on the Shoulders of Giants
Executive Director, DignityUSA
- Let Your Voice Be Heard
- Standing on the Shoulders of Giants
- Notes from the Minnesota Diaspora
- Help Make the DUSA Auction a Success!
- Dignity/Indianapolis to Sponsor a Booth at Circle City IN Pride
- Dignity/NoVA News Dignity/Detroit’s 39th Anniversary: Pride and Protest
- DC Youth Pride Attendees Hear From Dignity/Washington Young Adults
- Second Annual Baccalaureate Mass Held at Dignity/Washington
- Dignity/Dayton News