On June 24, 2014, the White House sponsored its first Forum on Global LGBT Human Rights, and I was honored to represent DignityUSA in that gathering. The Forum brought together approximately 275 LGBT leaders from the fields of human rights, business, faith, and law, Obama administration officials, U.S. diplomatic staff, ambassadors from several mostly northern European countries, and some noted LGBT activists from Uganda, Nigeria, Russia, and China. The goal was to hear updates on the Administration’s LGBT rights priorities, and to provide concrete suggestions on how to further address this issue, which has been made central in U.S. diplomacy and foreign investment.
White House Forum on Global LGBT Human Rights
DignityUSA Executive Director
- White House Forum on Global LGBT Human Rights
- DignityUSA Auction!
- Keynote Speaker for the 2015 Convention is Announced
- Successful Women’s Retreat
- Dignity/Boston Celebrates Pride!
- Dignity/Dayton Deacon Ordained
- Dignity/Washington Well-Represented at Capital Pride Parade and Festival
- Join the World Meeting of Families Pilgrimage
- Lesbian Activism Changing the World