Dateline - February 2014
While we believe that the arc of history is bending towards justice, we are clearly not there yet. Our work, nurtured and sustained by the love we experience—the love of our God, the love of supportive community, the love of family, partners, and friends—is compelled by the fact that many of our sisters and brothers do not yet know the fullness of respect and dignity that should be their unquestioned right.
"And Miles to Go Before We Sleep"
Executive Director, DignityUSA
- And Miles to Go Before We Sleep
- A Mystic In Our Midst
- The Missing Myth – Review
- Seattle in ‘15: See You There!
- Equally Blessed Goes Local!
- Third Dignity/Washington Community Meeting Held For Study And Discernment
- Defenders LLC/Washington Celebrate 22nd Anniversary
- Getting the Most out of Life
- Dignity/San Antonio News