An Awesome Retreat Took Place July 25 - 27, 2014 in Washington DC
Discovering Our Place at the Table
The Dignity Young Adult Caucus (DYAC) is a community of young adult LGBT Catholics and their friends. The DYAC was formed as the official young adult group of DignityUSA to recognize the vital and unique role that young members play within the national organization and to address the specific needs of the younger generation of Dignitarians.
Our goals are to:
- Connect and support current young adult members of DignityUSA
- Help local DignityUSA chapters build young adult membership
- Reach out to and provide a community for young adult LGBT Catholics and their friends and, if not yet a part of DignityUSA, encourage them to join our family of LGBT Catholics and allies.
The DYAC is comprised of members from all over the country, some who are associated with local chapters and some who are not. We stay connected by attending the bi-annual DignityUSA convention, through periodic conference calls, and email and social media. We are still a new organization and we are always looking for new members and new ideas!
Connect with us!
- Join our Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/groups/373146241027/
- Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DignityYoungAdultCaucus
- Send us a message: http://www.dignityusa.org/contact/Young_Adult_Caucus
- To join our e-mail list, email one or all of the DYAC Officers listed below.
|DYAC Co-Chair- Larry A. Lozier, Jr Dignity New York|
|DYAC Co-Chair- Martin Witchger Dignity Washington|
|||DYAC Secretary- Sam Albano Dignity Indianapolis|