Part-Time Position available: - Communications/Development & Constituent Services Manager
Job Description: DignityUSA Communications/Development/Constituent Services Manager
Hours: Part-time position. 15-20 hours/week (specific work schedule to be agreed upon)
Reports to: Executive Director
The DignityUSA Communications/Development/Constituent Services Manager supports the marketing, fundraising, and member/donor service efforts of DignityUSA. This position requires the ability to work independently after training, a commitment to supporting the members and faith communities of DignityUSA, creativity, and attention to detail.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Manage DignityUSA’s social media programs, including Facebook, Twitter, eblasts
- Support website management by helping to add/maintain appropriate content
- Help develop content for fundraising appeals
- Assist with analysis of fundraising appeal results
- Respond to member/donor/constituent requests (received via email, phone, letter, or text) or route them to the appropriate DignityUSA staff member or volunteer
- Support the efforts of the Chapter Services Committee
- Provide support to volunteer coordinators of Chapters and Caucuses
- Understanding of and commitment to the mission and work of DignityUSA
- Attention to details, understanding of customer needs, and the ability to work independently.
- Experience with computer/social media programs including Facebook, Twitter, and email programs, constituent management databases, Excel, Word, and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to communicate well via email and telephone.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Night and weekend hours may be required.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- This work can be done from any location. Midwest to west coast location preferred.
Apply by sending resume and cover letter to email@example.com by August 17, 2017.