New Year, New Dateline
DignityUSA is constantly striving to improve our connections with our members, donors, and friends, and to increase our efficiency. Both goals were paramount when the Board reviewed our current communication processes at their meeting in Indianapolis, September 30 – October 2, 2016.
Recognizing that most people now want information quickly and in short, manageable amounts, the Board decided to make the following changes to our publications and schedule:
- As of January 1, 2017, Dateline will change from a monthly newsletter to a biweekly email blast. It will feature DignityUSA news, chapter and caucus news, information on upcoming events, transitions, and administrative news.
- Action alerts and information on major news stories will continue to be released by email and Facebook on an as-needed basis.
- Facebook updates will be posted daily.
- Breath of the Spirit will be sent weekly on Wednesdays by email and Facebook.
- The QV or Quarterly Voice is being suspended. As new issues emerge, DignityUSA may decide to publish a DignityUSA Journal that explains the issue and provides an LGBTQ Catholic perspective, continuing our long tradition as a thought leader.
- Information on elections, conference registration, and other news will be sent via email as needed.
- People who do not have access to email will continue to receive a monthly mailing of DignityUSA information. If you need this service, please contact Peggy Burns at 1-800-877-8797.
Please be sure that we have your correct email information on file! You can check this by emailing Peggy. If you change emails in the future, please remember to let us know.
Chapter, caucus, and community news and information on transitions (weddings, deaths, births, adoptions, awards, etc.), including photos, can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to all who have worked on our print publications throughout the years. Your commitment to spreading the Good News has helped keep DignityUSA strong.