Development News - August 2016
Now more than ever, DignityUSA is being called to be the voice of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer Catholics who are firmly committed to the Gospel. In order to continue to speak effectively for justice for all in the Catholic Church and society, we need your financial commitment.
You help strengthen DignityUSA’s unique and vital voice when you become a DignityUSA Angel. Amplify our voice with your monthly Guardian Angel or annual contribution. Join the Choir of Angels, and ensure that DignityUSA’s voice continues to be heard whenever and wherever it is needed!
- Fund DignityUSA’s response to critical events through print, television, radio, and Internet media
- Enable travel to local faith communities, conferences, and leadership meetings around the country
- Bring DignityUSA closer to its members through regional membership meetings
- Provide resources for the support and development of faith communities
- Ensure that all who wish to join DignityUSA are able to do so, regardless of income
- Allow us to represent LGBTQ Catholics in major political and religious coalitions around the country
- Support maintenance of an up-to-date, informative, interactive website visited by over 10,000 people each month
- Provide staff to respond to hundreds of phone calls, emails and letters from people seeking advice and counsel
- Enable publications such as the monthly Dateline and thematic QV
- Sponsor DignityUSA outreach to LGBTQ Catholics, our families, friends, and supporters