In our broken world, we are called by our universally loving God to find and create home where we can. We who have known rejection by “family of origin” are getting pretty good at creating home and family for ourselves. The challenge now is to extend that same sense of home — the rope of security strung out to the barn — to those most in need of community and healing. Let us not let any more souls wander off into this blizzard alone.
- Monica, a member of DignityUSA in Dallas/Ft. Worth area
Reflections from a Call To Action Next Gen Retreat
- Chapters Vital in Building Membership
- Reflections from a Call To Action Next Gen Retreat
- Jesuits Stand Up for GLBT Rights
- Dignity of the Lehigh Valley Does Pride Outreach
- Dignity/Chicago says “So Long to Summer” with Fundraiser focused on Marriage Advocacy