On April 15, a majority of delegates approve, by mail ballot:
- Changing the number of Regions (from 10 to 7) as proposed by the Restructuring Task Force.
- Dividing national and regional responsibilities between Regional Directors (National) and Regional Coordinators (Regional)
- Developing a Leadership Conference
- Changing the way our National Secretary and Treasurer are selected (from election by delegates to appointment by President and confirmation by Board)
- And other efforts to improve our national By-Laws.