. . . Two important marriage-related events are part of the convention itself. A plenary panel on Monday (July 4) called “Celebrating Marriage with Dignity” will feature a Catholic canon lawyer, an LGBT equality activist, and a public official instrumental in the advance of LGBT marriage equality. On the fun side, the traditional dinner-dance on Sunday evening (July 3) has been labeled “My Big Fat Gay Wedding Reception.” It will be a celebration of the lives of all our Dignity brothers and sisters—married, engaged, partnered, and blessedly single.
If you are seriously considering marrying, please contact Tom Bower at firstname.lastname@example.org or Mark Clark at email@example.com by May 31, 2011, about making arrangements for a marriage while you are at the convention.
From "Getting Married -- Finally!"
• Board of Directors Meeting Highlights
• DignityUSA National Board Elections
• Chapter News: D/Fort Lauderdale & D/Washington
• Convention 2011 Online Registration Site Available
• Going, going, gone!!!
• Getting Married – Finally!
• Dining Out in Washington, DC
• More Than A Monologue: Sexual Diversity and the Catholic Church
• Study on Openly Gay Fathers: How Fatherhood Affects a Gay Manʼs Relationships With His Own Parents
• Retreat for Priests and Male Religious