DignityUSA and its communities have proven people can be a “parish” without the sponsorship of a Bishop who has rejected us. Is it possible we are that “stone which has been rejected and has become the cornerstone”? I think it is indeed possible. This is our future – to come forward in pride, honesty, inclusion, forgiveness, compassion, and witness to the God of Love, rather than blame. . . .
We must come out of our “tombs” of security and welcome all who seek this inclusive Church. My respected friends, that means enlarging the tent to include more than LGBT people. We can only be enriched by doing so.
Mark Matson, President, DignityUSA
in Lead Article "Mark's Vision"
• Mark’s Vision
• Give Back to DignityUSA Via Service on the Board of Directors
• Convention 2011 Online Registration Site is Now Available
• Do you Need Financial Assistance to Attend DignityUSAʼs Convention
• Logan Bear Joins DignityUSA Staff
• Faith Voices Raised at Creating Change 2011
• Chapter News: Honolulu & Washington D.C.