It is an exciting time to lead DignityUSA. I have no indication that my personal convictions about where we need to go are off-base because your Board is unified.
You can be a part of the team that is grappling with fundamental questions, such as what does it mean to be “Roman Catholic.” If you think we are heading in the wrong direction – get involved. If you think we are heading in the right direction and you want to help us get over the mountains – get involved.
We are currently seeking new talent as candidates to run for positions on our National Board of Directors in upcoming elections. (See page 5.)
DignityUSA President Mark Matson
in "So, Now What?"
• So, Now What?
• DignityUSA Board of Directors to Meet in Philadelphia April 16-18
• Catholics for Equality Organizational Meeting
• DignityUSA Board Nominations Now Open
• Executive Director Participates in Creating Change 2010 Conference
• Dignity/Dallas Staffs Information Table at NGLTF Creating Change Conference
• Dignity/Boston 2009 Second Collections
• Why “Should” You Forgive?