"I thought of Dignity and how we have been a place of safety and friendship for countless GLBT people through the days when being gay and out was very, very hard. I have no doubt Dignity has made a huge difference in many, many lives—keeping the connected to God, to Christ, to a Gospel of Love, and to kindred spirits on the path to the Promised Land. We have much to be proud of. I am charged with enthusiasm for the good work that lies ahead for us as we move into our 5th decade. And a lot of that optimism comes from the people of Dignity I am connected to, including my good friends in my local chapter, and my life partner Chris. Love frees. Indeed."
Mark Matson, President, DignityUSA
GLBT Pride 2009: 40 Years of Progress!
- Message from Bill Welch, Editor
- GLBT Pride 2009: 40 Years of Progress!
- DignityUSA National Election Results
- Dignity/Honolulu Celebrates 33 Years
- News from Dignity/Washington
- Dignity/Seattle Raises $2,500 for Charities
- Chapters in Local Pride Parades
- Dignity/Greater Columbus Contingent
- Dignity/Boston Contingent