Our families, friends, members of our faith communities, and neighbors can seek and work for justice to ensure that social structures treat all families with honor, respect, and equality. Yes, marriages deserve help to be strong and vital, and our church has many resources that couples can draw upon. And increasingly, our church--the people of God--is recognizing that love takes many healthy, holy forms. If only our church leaders could learn that, too!
Happy Valentine's Day to all--whether devotedly partnered, happily single, hoping to meet the right one soon, grieving a lost love, or enjoying a life where friends and family are central. May each of you have a profound experience of love this month.
in "Strengthening Marriage for All This Valentine's Season"
• Strengthening Marriage for All This Valentineʼs Season
• Celebrate the Nationʼs Birthday at DignityUSAʼs Convention 2011
• Convention 2011 Online Registration Site is Now Available
• DignityUSA Profit & Loss fiscal year 2009-2010
• DignityUSA Embroidered Logo Jackets and Shirts for Sale