We in Dignity believe that the authentic way in which we live our lives is the way in which we bring Jesus into the hearts of all people. May justice reign because of this belief. May we open our hearts and those of others to the true message of unconditional love that the birth of Jesus reminds us of.
Your National Board wishes to extend to each one of you and your families a Blessed and Holy Christmas that brings true Peace and Hope to your world. Thank you for your generosity and all you do throughout the year to keep DignityUSA’s message alive at all levels for all to hear.
Feliz Navidad y que el niño Jesus les traiga muchas bendiciones, hoy y siempre.
• Christmas 2009 Message
• Catholic Reform Leaders Call for an Inclusive Pastoral on Marriage
• Gay Catholics Challenge Vatican Official
• Dignity/Boston Donates $2,500 to DignityUSA Talent Acquisition Fund
• Technology Committee Call for Assistance
• Sponsor a Board Member!
• Give Thought to Running for the Board of Directors
• D.C.’s Battle of Church and State
• Gay Catholic group urges city to defy church
• D.C. board rejects marriage initiative
• Dignity/Dayton Educates Ohio about Its LGBT History
• Call To Action Conference Report
• Dignity Metro’s 35th Anniversary Celebration
• Gene Corpuz Participates in Canonization of Father Damien Events