Dateline - October 2013
As we move into a new season and greet the coming autumn, I am hoping our Church will move into a new season as well. I am hoping that Francis is serious about change and that there is a profound change throughout the hierarchy. I am hoping that there is a renewed focus on the poor and disenfranchised, and that lesbian women and gay men can marry without interference of the Church. And I am hoping that Church leaders will speak out when there is violence against LGBT persons.
Moving into a New Season
DignityUSA Vice President
- Moving into a New Season
- Sharing the Light
- Equally Blessed Coalition Gains Public Attention
- Dignity/Chicago Community Service Experience
- Dignity/Arizona Ministry of Pastoral Care Formed
- Dignity/Washington’s Book Club Celebrates 10th Anniversary
- Join Dignity/Washington for an Outstanding Special Event in D.C.
- Dignity/Philadelphia News
- Dignity/Seattle News
- DignityUSA Executive Director to Give Homily at Call To Action Conference