As we prepare for the coming celebration of our holiest of Holy Days later this month, DignityUSA is immersed in the commemoration of 40 years of ministry to, with, and by gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender Catholics and those who love us. For me, the two celebrations are definitely linked. Easter has always been a day of tran- scendent joy. No matter how dismal the previous months, I’ve experienced a real sense of rebirth every Easter for as long as I can recall.
-- Easter for LGBT Catholics
Executive Director, DignityUSA
- Easter for LGBT Catholics
- Gay Catholic Groups Condemn Pope’s Statements in Africa on Condom Use
- Dignity/Orlando will host Mass during Orlando Gay Days
- Correction and Update on 40/400/40,000 Anniversary Drive
- Dignity/Honolulu Hosts Fundraiser for DignityUSA
- May 5, 2009 Chapter Leaders Conference Call
- Dignity/San Francisco’s Pax et Bonum Awards Dinner
- March 27-29, 2009, Board Meeting Summary
- Third Annual Transgender Religious Summit
- Convention 2009—Celebrating 40 Years of Ministry to GLBT Catholics
- Low Convention Hotel Rates Available June 24 to July 10, 2009!
- Going, going…
- Fundraising Idea: Recycling Cell Phones & Inkjet Cartridges
- DignityUSA Celebrates Iowa Marriage Ruling!
- DignityUSA Chapter Spotlight
- Announcements from Soulforce